Joy
4 次熱心留言,0 位新娘給讚
婚禮心事

CUPETIT 卡柏蒂法式手工喜餅

I was here for a taste session on 2/20/2022. My wedding is in September and I’ve been looking at options for the 喜餅 since December 2021. I didn’t want something too traditional nor too expensive. This is probably the 10th store I’ve come across and decided to give it a try.

Ellie was very helpful throughout the process, she first introduced us to the different styles / products, we were then allowed to choose which ones we wanted to taste. S

She then introduced the different gift box designs and sizes. At one point, it was hard for me to decide to go ahead with Cupetit or go see another store I already had in mind (which seemed more appealing to me). In the end, however, to save time and cost, I decided to make the purchase at Cupetit.

The only thing I’m not perfectly satisfied with at Cupetit is the design of the gift boxes. I’d probably give it 70/100, but most the cookies and cakes are delicious, 85/100.

Side note: We were given a private room for the taste session, but there were other groups sitting out in the open. I asked Ellie if it was because we had a reservation, she said no, all of them had reservations. So, I’m not sure how we got to have the VIP room, but that made the experience feel more special.

2022-02-26 01:52 218
看完新人故事,給點回應吧....
下一篇
我們如何在婚禮前三週大膽更換場佈公司?